"I told her that you were the first person I'd ever met as an adult who wasn't ashamed to not want sex. I told her you looked at me and said, Sex, for me, doesn't mean anything. Even if it did, it wouldn't mean what it does to other people. It wouldn't mean closeness. That's just not how I say I love you. I told her you were the first person I loved without needing to escape. You didn't do drugs, so I couldn't dump my head in them. We didn't have sex, so I couldn't throw my body at the issue. I had to look at myself, (...) She asked me if I regretted that. I told her no, that we knew other ways to love, other ways to touch each other. The conversation made me miss you even more. It reminded me that most people think sex is where the love goes to graduate, that sex is where love matures. I always forget that we're not the norm."
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário